Specialist digital content agency, GoldSand Digital works with global brands such as Jaguar Land Rover, Maserati and McLaren, to create bespoke digital customer magazines. The production of each carefully crafted edition demands an excellent editorial leader with a strategic mind and passion for process and workflow.
At GoldSand Digital the editor takes control of the writing within projects assigned and must be accountable for the delivery of content to the highest standard. This individual has the communication skills that enable effective management of a team, as well an understanding of the wider business objectives and how editorial fits in with this. This is a demanding role that requires a confident, motivated and organised person.
- Be custodian of high standard of content within campaigns
- Editing and subbing
- Final eyes on content
- Communicate deadlines and forecast capacity accurately
- News writing and interviewing
- Innovate and continue to build personalisation within the magazine
- Push for innovation and stronger client relationships
- Consult with Head of Production on workflow
- Be a custodian of that workflow process
- Coach and mentor less experienced writers and where necessary build and monitor KPIs
- Work as part of editorial team where needed
- Manage team working on content
Key skills outside editorial
- Handle pressure
- Project management
- Problem solving
- Team working
At GoldSand Digital we’re a social bunch, and do our best to make the most of our exciting central London location. Join us and you could be enjoying:
- Competitive salary
- Cycle to work scheme
- Quarterly socials
- Regular career progression meets
- Focus on work/life balance
- Birthday leave
- Fresh fruit and snacks in the office
- Kitchen vouchers
- Gym membership
- Pension scheme
- Beer o’clock every Friday
What about GoldSand Digital?
This growing agency based in east London punches way above its weight in terms of client base and creative, and has built a strong reputation for itself in the automotive industry. Today, GoldSand Digital writes, designs, markets and reports on communication strategies for some of the biggest names in the automotive retail sector, including Pendragon and Sytner. The automotive sector has a rapidly growing need for excellent digital solutions and the GoldSand Digital creative team is only too happy to deliver via its well-established production process. Our best in class approach has meant we have been given the accolade of becoming an Approved Partner by Jaguar Land Rover.
Are you the right person for the job? Absolutely no need to apply unless you have minimum three years of experience in an editorial role. In the first instance, email firstname.lastname@example.org and explain why you are right for us. Please include your CV and we will be in touch with those who successfully make it through to interview stage.